Statutory Compliance made easy with Runtime Payroll
Last Updated: Dec 02, 2021
- Employee’s State Insurance (ESI)
- Employee’s Provident Fund (PF)
- Professional Tax, and
- Income Tax Deduction at Source (TDS)
- ESI: With just one click, you can generate ESI returns, ready for uploading on ESI portal.
- PF: Similarly, you can generate PF ECR (Electronic Challan Cum Receipt) file with one click and upload on PF portal.
- Professional Tax: To follow state-level Professional Tax laws, Runtime Payroll gives you professional tax detailed report for each employee. You can use this information to populate Professional Tax Return quickly.
- Income Tax (TDS): For businesses that need to deduct Income Tax on employees’ salary, it is challenging to manage employee information like tax deductions, rent declarations, investments and more. Runtime Payroll makes it easy to manage employee information in one place with structured data storage. It also takes care of income tax deduction automatically based on applicable income tax rules and tax slabs. Information for Income Tax Return can be generated with all the required information like Employee’s PAN No., Gross Salary, Deductions, Tax Deducted etc. You can use this information to quickly populate TDS return every month. As a bonus, you can also share income tax deduction working (computation) every month with your employees to give them clarity on tax deduction.